Guys
We had a chance to dust ourselves off and get back on our feet with last week off .. I hope you all took some time to review the video that I sent you, it will be useful going forward. I m still rather upset about the second half of the woking game, which was definitely within our grasp..in hindsight we should have kept our 4-4-2 shape all the way - anyway you all deserved to win this game and I m looking forward to playing them again just to put things right :-)
Onwards and upwards... this sunday, we are at our first round of cup game at home against Caterham. The cup rounds probide a nice challenge and the furthest we've got..from memory.. is second round.., which is to say , not too far at all! so let's see what this year bring and how far we can go in the cup !
we are home at st mary's 11am KO - meet at 10am
see you there
Christelle
No comments:
Post a Comment