Thursday, 12 May 2016

No More training session BUT.......please read!

Dear all

Still buzzing from our last game and the great turnaround by "magic boots" Jennifer spurred on by a fantastic team dynamic and push and encouragements from the line!

This was sadly the last game of the season but I am glad to report that, in line with your goals set in september, we finished THIRD in the league this year!!! fantastic effort from all and what a year!!

Now what's next?


  • Training: I understand there was a little "incident" last week when most of you turned up, in fact more than we've had all season, at training! sorry for the confusion and sorry for the fact that you got turned down! So just to confirm, we have no scheduled training sessions until end of april
  • End of year: with the camping on the 4/06 and my party on the 14t may I think that our social calendar is well catered for ...so we will organise the Bubble football as a kick off for the BEGINNING of next season
  • Next year : We are setting ourselves up for a great year and I will explain more soon - I think we should be aiming HIGH
  • Football Summer : I will expect you all to keep a level of fitness acceptable for a fast start in september ... you are moving to U16G and this is now a different story as far as the fitness is concerned. I will be organising ad'hoc kick around/fitness sessions in Udney Park followed by pizza ...or salad :-) so stay tuned

VERY PROUD OF ALL OF YOU !!!

Christelle

No comments: