Tuesday, 6 October 2015

Early KO!! Home Game sunday 11th of october - against barnes meet 9.15am

Dear all

I hope you all enjoyed your sunday off last week and managed to get plenty done or just rest!?

We had a fantastic start to the season and I really hope the trend continues, your mindset is what sets you apart and I trust you will keep strong, focused and committed! This sunday is our first real test, we are playing Barnes at home.
What I remember of Barnes is that they are a well organised team with some skilled players...pretty much like us ! therefore the standard of play will definitely be raised!

Great breakfast, plenty of sleep and bowl of pasta the night before! watch out for any injuries, just make sure you flag any little pains to me before it gets worse!

Meet at 9.15am
KO 10am

I look forward to seeing you guys

Christelle

No comments: