Guys,
Dave has made it possible for us to have pilates after each training session - I don't know if you all realise the value of 30min of core strengthening and stretching yet but trust me ...it is an essential part of your development as an athlete.. and not just for football! I helps prevent injuries, make just stronger and a good way to unwind.
I understand that those of you who signed up for Pilates have either not turned up at some sessions, or not paid?
Please understand that based on the commitment you made, Narelle booked the room to accommodate - So now on top of offering a discounted rate to help us benefit from her session, she finds herself further out of pocket because she has to cover the cost.
Can you please ENSURE that you bring the outstanding money you owe TONIGHT AND attend the last session of Pilates please?
Please understand that I am not trying to blame/shame anyone - however those who made the commitment to be there need to uphold it.
Christelle
No comments:
Post a Comment