Guys, after a nail biting 2-1 win against a much improved Mitcham we have the week end off to relax and PRACTICE our first touch!!!
I am happy to hold a session on sunday in teddington at the rec for those who are keen to practice their technic! as we witnessed on sunday, the elusive "first touch" got us in trouble on many occasion because it was badly managed.... the ability to kick the ball how high or low we want to is also very important and can improve with practice!
So I can be available to practice this with you around lunch time on sunday - PLEASE let me know ASAP!! if I dont hear from anyone by FRIDAY 23rd - I wont make the trip
4 comments:
Sorry, we're away.
Kathryn
Elin can be there if it happens..
Sarah's not around I'm afraid.
Sorry we are away.
Post a Comment